If you have a valuable product or service to offer and would like to grow your brand or increase sales our Brand Marketing Support Plan may be the perfect fit!
Over the years, (cg) has come across many businesses and organizations that operate below their potential. They either have a vision for where they want to be and need help to position their brand for success or need help marketing what they do best. To help them tap into their potential, he created the Brand Marketing Support Plan providing the right blend of brand marketing support & management to grow.
(cg) only works with 6 Support & Management clients per year. 1 current opening available.
What It Is
Clients of the Brand Marketing Support Plan gain access to our main services and (cg) serves as their dedicated Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Chief Marketing Officer, or whatever name sounds right. (cg) develops a plan and designs the necessary brand, marketing, and management solutions based on the client’s objectives and budget. We provide a ton of services and the client pays one monthly price. Some services (cg) executes himself, others he leans on team members. In some cases, the design and digital media projects go above and beyond the scope of this plan and treat them as separate one-time projects, but (cg) is always there to manage and oversee the planning, development, and execution of the project(s).
Our primary aim is to build brand equity with the client’s target audience and generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing, market research, communications, advertising, management, and public relations.
How It Works
The involvement is based on the plan selected and (cg) provides the following:
- Access to our main services
- Manage overall brand & marketing project(s) and resources
- Manage result and progress goal(s) for all marketing project(s)
- Create, manage, review, and analyze brand and marketing strategy
- Implement the marketing strategy and increase brand awareness
- Develop a feasible marketing plan and oversee the implementation
- Design, drive and coordinate campaigns across appropriate channels
- Control the marketing budget for all projects and initiatives
- Point of contact for all marketing and branding topics
- Execute marketing campaigns and track results
- Produce high-quality content in-line with overall strategy and objectives
- Measure the performance KPIs of activities and campaigns against goals
- Provide ongoing reporting and develop actionable insight