Your Brand is Our Business
We start by developing a strategic brand marketing strategy to create a clear message and a clear plan to grow, which ultimately strengthens your brand and makes your marketing more effective.
Our second focus will be on developing and managing your brand touchpoints and the content needed to share what you do best. These elements are crucial in getting your brand noticed.
The final area will focus on developing and managing an advertising and marketing plan that will increase brand awareness and customer engagement in order to help grow and meet your objectives.
If you want to strengthen your brand or grow your business, our Brand Marketing Support Plan can help!
Many small business owners are challenged with branding and marketing or find it difficult to integrate resources. They may have fantastic products and services, but not many people are aware of them. To help these companies get noticed and reach their full potential, (cg) created the Brand Marketing Support Plan.
(cg) works with just 6 Support & management clients each year. 1 position is currently open.
What It Is
Clients of the Brand Marketing Support Plan gain access to our core services and (cg) serves as their dedicated Strategist, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Chief Marketing Officer, Fractional CMO, or whatever name sounds right. In collaboration with the client, (cg) develops a plan and then designs the best marketing and management strategies to meet the client’s priorities and budget. (cg) provides the core services and charges a standard monthly fee.
In some cases, the digital media projects go beyond the scope of this plan and are handled as stand-alone one-time projects, but (cg) is always available to handle the planning, development, and execution of the project(s).
How It Works
The involvement is based on the plan selected and (cg) provides the following:
- Access and management of all (cg) core ongoing services
- Manage all brand & marketing project(s) including any retainer based services (internal or outsourced)
- Manage any one-time or project based services (internal or outsourced)
- Manage result and progress goal(s) for all marketing project(s)
- Create, manage, review, and analyze brand and marketing strategy
- Implement the marketing strategy and increase brand awareness
- Develop a feasible marketing plan and oversee the implementation
- Design, drive and coordinate campaigns across appropriate channels
- Control the marketing budget for all projects and initiatives
- Point of contact for all marketing and branding topics
- Execute marketing campaigns and track results
- Ensure content is in-line with overall strategy and objectives
- Measure the performance KPIs of activities and campaigns against goals
- Provide ongoing reporting and develop actionable insight